- Laminates, Metal & Stone
Laminate, Metal & Stone Care
- For general cleaning, use mild detergent and warm water. If the surface becomes stained, use a non-abrasive cleaner. After washing, rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- For Haworth standard laminates, use spray cleaners such as Glass Plus or Windex for general cleaning. For heavier cleaning of fingerprints or food oils, use soap and water with a soft bristle brush, rubbing in a light circular motion.
- For the Premium (Grade B) laminates, use a dry microfiber cloth (such as Libman’s) to remove fingerprints. (Do not use soap or water.)
- When a markerboard needs to be cleaned because of erasing (ghosting) problems, we recommend that you use Quartet Re-Mark-Able Conditioner and Cleaner. The surface should then be wiped with soap and water and a clean cloth.
- Sanford Expo Dry Erase markers are recommended for use on our markerboards. Sanford White Board Cleaner can also be used.
- Ink should be completely dry before erasing. Attempting to erase wet ink can lead to excessive smearing and ghosting.
Polyethylene (Hoop table)
- Mild soap and water should remove most dirt and soiling. Rinse with clean water when done to remove any soapy residue.
- For more difficult stains, use a damp Magic Eraser®. Remove any residue with a clean damp cloth.
Painted Steel Furniture
- Files, cabinets, and pedestals require minimum maintenance. Clean all surfaces with lukewarm water and a mild soap as needed. After washing, rinse with water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Slide mechanisms need no lubrication. All mechanisms have been pre-lubricated at the factory to last for the life of the product.
Painted Steel Trim
- Painted metal/steel trim requires minimum maintenance. Clean with lukewarm water and a mild detergent as needed. After washing, rinse with clean water on a soft cloth, and dry with a clean soft cloth.
- Warm water and a mild detergent will remove most spills and scuffs.
- Stone should be washed with clear, lukewarm water, and cleansed thoroughly about twice a year with a mild detergent solution.
- Some stones may require periodic re-sealing of the surface.